26 Jun Accountability Squad Roundup: June 26, 2015
I can hardly believe the month of June is almost over. Next week we will be celebrating July 4th. Time surely does zip by quickly when you are having fun.
And now some posts to help you in your business during these summer months.
Our blog roundup for the month of June. Check out our selection of great posts to help you and your business.
Our Favorites For The Month
- When Your To Do List Needs to Go on a Diet – To much on your “to do” list and not enough getting done? Check out this post.
- 22 of the Best TED Talks to Inspire You – Nothing better than watching a TED talk on a rainy day. I enjoy them on sunny days too! Inspiration to the max.
- No matter the industry… video works – Are you using video? If not, you should consider it. Learn why it works no matter what your industry!
- Get More Done by Following ‘The Productivity Diet’ (Infographic) – Fantastic infographic included with this post about what to eat to be more productive.
- Interview: Avoiding Distractions – How to avoid distractions and get more work done.
We hope you enjoy our selections.
Have a great July 4th and we will bring you a roundup of more inspiring posts next month.