Accountability Program for Individuals
Do you have a goal for yourself and know what you need to do to achieve it … but still find yourself stuck?
Guess what? It’s not your fault!
Guess what else? You’re not alone!
Like most of us, you probably set your goals with the very best intentions … only to wind up disappointed, discouraged, and depressed when your progress “stalls out.” Hey, it happens. And more often than not, the reason it happens is that your plan was missing a critical factor: accountability.
When we set a goal for ourselves — whether that’s a goal for our careers, our health, our relationships, or our personal lives — we set out full of enthusiasm and determination, ready to do whatever it takes. Then “life happens,” and little by little, those action steps we need to take toward that goal slip to the bottom of our to-do lists … or get dropped altogether.
So let me ask you a question: If you had regular check-ins with a “goal champion” who held you accountable for taking those action steps, how much of a difference would that make?
Well, That’s What We Do!
The Accountability Squad Program, gives clients the healthy, encouraging support they need to stay on track and take the necessary steps to achieve their goals.
What kind of goals? You name it! Here are just a few of the dreams we’ve helped clients realize through the power of accountability:
- “I want my business to bring in $10,000 a month.”
- “I want to have 2 hours of free time every evening to spend with my family.”
- “I want to have 1 hour each day to pamper myself.”
- “I want to lose 20 pounds.”
- “I want to quit my Corporate J.O.B. within the next year”
Who I Work With
My clients are individuals from all walks of life who happen to have three things in common:
- They are very clear on what they want to achieve.
- They know what they need to do to achieve it.
- They need accountability to help them stay on track.
How the Accountability Program Works
As a client in The Accountability Squad Monthly Program, you’ll be invited to join one of our Certified Accountability Leaders on a Private one-on-one call every two weeks, where together you’ll:
- Check in on your previous action steps
- Celebrate the progress you’ve made (very important!)
- Determine your action steps for the next two weeks
In addition to your biweekly calls, you’ll also receive:
- The call notes for each or your calls. These notes contain your status updates based on the planned actions from the previous call and the action steps you’ve declared to take over the next 2 weeks between calls.
What Does It Cost … and How Do I Sign Up?
Your investment for the 1-year Accountability Program is just $50 a month for 12 months. This includes your private twice a month calls and the call notes.
I KNOW! NO BRAINER Right?
If you just aren’t quite sure and want to “try it out”, you can purchase a 2-call On-Demand package for $65.
Just click this Buy Now Button and get started right away.